SHORT COURSE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In making a booking, by phone or online, you agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
- Booking will be confirmed on receipt of the required deposit from you. In paying you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Payment in full is due six weeks before the start of the course. If we do not receive your balance when it’s due, we reserve the right to offer the place to someone else.
- If a booking is made less than six weeks before the start of the course, the full amount must be paid at the time of enrolment.
- If you wish to cancel, you must inform the Administrator by email or letter. The following cancellation policy applies in all cases:
i) Notice of cancellation received between course date and 42 days (6 weeks) prior to course date, no refund
ii) Notice of cancellation received between 43 days and 70 days (10 weeks) prior to course date, 50% of any fees paid or the deposit, whichever is the greater, will be refunded
iii) Notice of cancellation received 71 days or more prior to course date, both deposit and any fees paid refunded
- If you cancel, but find another person to attend the course in your place, you may transfer your booking without penalty. You must take all responsibility for the financial arrangements connected with such a transfer.
- All participants and their companions are responsible for obtaining any visas or other travel documents necessary. CWC cannot be held responsible for failure to do so. Students are also responsible for obtaining the necessary travel documents for any country where they may have to transfer flights.
- Travel to, from and within Portugal is not included and is your sole responsibility.
- Fees include workshops, accommodation and breakfast.
- The course organisers cannot accept responsibility for any loss, damage or expense sustained by course participants or their companions as a result of any event or circumstance whether arising from natural cause or human agency beyond CWC's control.
- Each course participant or their companion is responsible for any loss or damage to fixtures and fittings or property that he/she may cause.
- In the event that the course tutors are not available, replacement tutors of similar calibre will be appointed If there is a change of tutors, you do not have additional rights of cancellation and our standard terms still apply.
- In the event that the course venue becomes unavailable, a replacement venue will be sought. If we are unable to offer the course our liability to you in all cases is limited to the course fees you have paid.
- Participants are strongly advised to take out travel insurance which covers the cost of the course in the event that they are unable to attend.